Thursday, February 9, 2012

We are all a part of a grand symphony...!

I am not much of a music listener ,but sometimes accidental symphony in my ears creates this sudden burst of joy..!
Such moments make me go ..wroooomm..wroooommm...! :)
Today while driving to office in the morning I happen to listen this song,though not a 'real melody' but it just gave me a perfect start for the day.
Reaching office on time,more precisely 'before the boss enters' is like climbing a mountain summit most of the days.However early I start from home something or the other would conspire to get me held in the way.Last week it was a pipeline dug overnite in the middle of the perfectly fine road causing traffic havoc on a chilly friday morning.Yesterday it was a super cute lost puppy cuddled under my car,I had to spend good 'seven' minutes to shooo him out from under the car before i could actually leave for the office.And today....well today... it was the 'song'.It began just a couple of seconds before I was to step out after parking,but then i  stayed in the car to .....listen !

Sometimes its good to take a few moments and feel the the symphony of life without a burning desire for it...after all we are all a part of a grand symphony called life...! Isn't it...??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment